Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Start


This will be my very first blog post. And I have no idea what to write (at least for now, hopefully). Perhaps, I am not used to blog-writing, or blogging, as people call it. However, let’s start by me telling you more about myself.

I don’t know what people think of me. I hate people who act over smart. I take lot of time to adjust with anybody, and to appreciate their differences. I don’t underestimate anyone.

I can forgive the person who kills me, but not the one who misused me. Now I know, you are thinking, what the hell this person might be of use? The answer is: I also don’t know. But still I hate people who misuse me. Now, leave it.

I never ever go behind any person (irrespective of their gender) who don’t like my attitude and don’t want to be my friend.

I believe in GOD. I am optimistic. I always think positive, which sometimes, to be honest, have not helped me to achieve anything, but still it has become a habit. I forgive people soon (but I can’t forget that easily), as I feel this life as too short and have no time to keep on proving others as wrong and we as perfect!

I believe that people wont understand the significance of the other person until that person is six-feet underground. And I am not an important person. Can you guess why? Coz... I am still alive.


I guess, you are my friend, because you've read until here, it has been quite a distance. Do you know? Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest. Or who came first or who cares the best. It's all about WHO CAME AND NEVER LEFT.

In my point of view, friendship is indeed a very simple thing (or rather, a phenomenon). It isn't how you forget, but how you forgive. Not how you listen, but how you understand. Not how you see, but it's how you feel. And most of all, it's not how you let go, but it's how tight you can hold on to it.

I love animals a lot, especially monkeys (when they are in zoos). But some of my friends prefer to stay at home. Haha~ Hope it's not a bad joke... Cheerz~

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter